Core business performed by the Group:
- Trading of crude oil and products (Fuel Oil, Gasoil, Naphtha, LPG, Jet Fuel, ULSD, etc…)
- Technical control of transactions
- Organizing and implementing intermodal transports, combination of road, rail, river and sea transport
- Operations of transactions for transportation by railways to sea ports
- Organizing the accumulation and storage of Oil products on onshore tanks, offshore floating and moving storages
- Ship to ship, trans-loading, all operations and technical support
- Blending of products, onshore and offshore
- Cargo nomination, inspection, custom clearance and insurance
- Trade Finance engineering, deal structuring, prepayment for future deliveries of products
- Risk management, including price, country, performance, customs, tariffs, Forex
- VAT refunds in various jurisdictions
Dukkar uses its own systems and programs of due diligence, acceptance, risk evaluation and management, to analyze and follow-up its commercial operations.
It uses intensively financial simulation for future operations and financial design, with day to day cash flow management and operational follow-up updated in real time.
Legal structuring and transaction support :
- Risk analysis and management of tax, customs, regulations in export and import countries;
- Choice of jurisdiction for development and execution of commercial projects;
- Deal structuring optimisation, contract and financial documents setup;
- Trade and investment finance development;
- Collateral structuring in multipartite financement;
Dukkar Group of companies operates in various jurisdictions assuring the flexibility needed to minimize costs and optimize margins within each transaction, through a diversification of the legal and business risks and high level of control.
From 1994, Dukkar is set as a Group of excellence and competitiveness, mainly due to its proficient collaboration, at all stages of business with its counterparties, such as, to name a few :
Suppliers / Buyers :
Mobil Oil, Exxon, Valero, Mercuria, Shell, BP, Total, LukOil, Litasco, S.A.M.I.R., OTEKO, TNK BP, Rosneft, Tatneft, Gazprom, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft, Glencore Energy Trading UK (Marc Rich), Phibro, Conoco Philips, Kazmunaigaz, Kernel Oil, E.N.I. Trading and Shipping, Chevron, Motor Oil (Hellas); Hellenic Petroleum, Repsol, Cepsa, Aygaz; …
Ports of operations :
Murmansk, BLB Oil Terminal, Batumi, Temriuk, Yeisk, Kerch, Novorossisk, Vitino, Arkhangelsk, Primorsk, Tallin, St. Petersburg, Constanza, Odessa, Kavkaz, Tuapse, Ereglisi, OPET Terminal, Tessaloniki, Mohamedia , …
BNP Paribas, UBS, Fortis, CA Indosuez (Suisse) SA (CAI), ING Belgium Brussels (GVA branch), Banque Cantonale de Genève (BCGe), Sberbank, Banque de Commerce et de Placement SA (BCP) ; Société Générale
Due to its strong position and reputation recognized by the professionals of the Oil industry, Dukkar Group has kept the pace in its development, thanks to its responsiveness amid ever-changing market conditions and global trends.
The Group has focused on new markets entry and development; using its independence and fully-fledged financial capacity to be served by a valuable and professional expertise.
Shareholders strategy has proven to be successful over more than twenty years of activity in the market, while new and innovative projects have been driven by rigorous professionalism, strict policy and methodical approach.